Saturday, July 18, 2015

Naughty Babe Dirty Duck @ Sri Hartamas, KL

I'm not lazy, just been really busy with work and cooking everyday after work.
How time flies, we're in the mid of July now, 2nd day of Raya to be exact.

Managed to meet up with my little sister yesterday for dinner and she brought us to this place at Sri Hartamas called Naughty Babe Dirty Duck.

We arrived about 6.30 pm and managed to get a table for 3. I heard that on normal days, people have to queue to wait for seats.





Hubby ordered the Hungarian Sausage served with sauerkraut and mashed potatoes with a dollop of mustard sauce by the side. The sausage was good, and I can't have enough of the sauerkraut. However, I prefer the mashed potatoes to be more buttery.


Hungarian Sausage ( RM 18.00)

I had the Dirty Duck Linguine which contains smoked duck slices on a bed of linguine. This is one fine pasta I tell you. The olive oil, herbs, chilli and parmesan brings out the flavour of the linguine. The smoked duck was superb and the entire dish was just awesome.

Dirty Duck Linguine (RM 28.00)

I found out that my sister loves burgers. She told me that when I gave her the stare when she ordered the Porky Burger. The bacon, cheese and pork patties were really good.

Porky Burger (RM 26.00)

Wait there's more. Most people come here for the signature Pork Ribs.
We can't leave without having that!
3 of us shared 1/2 slab of  BBQ pork ribs which were served with 2 sauces (hot sauce and tomato salsa).
Well marinated and oh so soft ribs which melts in your mouth...yums!

Naughty Babe Dirty Duck BBQ Pork Ribs - Half (RM 38.00)
To end our dinner on a sweet note (although we were stuffed to the brim), we had a slice of tiramisu.
The tiramisu in my opinion was rather lovely. Can't judge since I'm not much of a dessert person.

Tiramisu (RM 16.00)

The total bill came up to RM 146.90 including 10% service charge and 6% GST.

No comments:

Post a Comment